Monday, December 31, 2007

Every one is doing it...

I decided to join the blog craze. After my friend Jenn set one up for her and her husband, I started to think about joining, but wondering if I had enough to write about. Upon going to work today and seeing that my nephew Paul has set one up, I decided that I'd have to do it as well. I think this will be fun and maybe I can get more family members to start blogging their lives for all to see.
Enzo wanted to show off his first mohawk, it's more than likely the last.

3 comments:

Jennifer Anne said...

he's just the cutest thing ever! welcome to the blog world!

Brandy said...

I just found your blog. Thanks for leaving Paul a comment. I'm excited to keep up with you and Enzo. It's great you've started a blog. It's our lame excuse for doing family history. But we love it! :)

And I Call This My Life... said...

Oh Linds, you can ALWAYS find something to write about. Even if It's just one word lol.

Enzo is beautiful. Can't wait to meet him.

I love you both.