Sunday, January 4, 2009

Anonymous

I've had a few unknown blog comments, maybe I should be more up to date and add site meter. Anyway, for whoever left the last comments about more pictures of mom, I almost took a picture of my mother and added it, but she laughed at me and told me they were asking for more of me. Hmmm...if that's the case, here you go! And when anonymous, leave your name, it would be nice. Until then, maybe I'll attempt site meter.

Thanks to all that come to my blog.

I imagine this is why I never put ones of myself up...look at how WELL they turn out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, enzo this huge and beautiful, maybe I'm Meet niece / goddaughter of Abraham
Many kisses for you and Enzo
Greetings from uruguay
Pd: forgiveness does not mean much if I'm using a translator

Anonymous said...

Look how happy he is!!!!!