Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am Thankful for My MOM!


I am so very thankful for my mother! I came down with the HORRIBLE stomach flu on Sunday Morning and don't know what I would have done without her. I felt so ill, as if I just wanted to run to the hospital and be pumped with something in an IV to make it all go away, anything to get rid of the way I felt. I vomited 13+ times, I pretty much lost count. I have to say thank you to my mom for being there for me, getting me what I needed, taking care of me and most of all, taking care of my son. She was willing to drive to Salt Lake to meet up with Enzo's father and pick him up, and then take care of him for the evening. I'm not sure what I would have done if I didn't have her there with me. Thank you MOM! I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ashley said...

That is awesome. Moms are the best! Even when we are older and think we can do it all!

Unknown said...

We do have a great mom!