Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Chrismtas!

I think I'm finally in the Spirit of Christmas. It took me awhile this year, maybe because of Enzo's birthday, us being sick, etc. Decorating our tree definitely helped me to feel like the Season is actually amongst us as well. I think we the economic struggles in the World today, a lot of people are doing things different. I rarely send out Christmas cards anyway, but for sure won't be able to this time around. I want to wish all that come to my blog a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'm so very grateful for each and every family member and friend that I have. I believe people come in to your life, some for a short time, some for a long time...but I cherish every one that I've encountered for I've learned from or been able teach many.

Let's not forget about the True Meaning of Christmas this year.

Love to all!

1 comments:

ashley said...

Cute tree! Merry Christmas!