Monday, February 11, 2008

Amazing...


It really amazes me how fast our children grow up. It seems as if with each new passing day, Enzo is doing more and truly more and more joyful to be around. Lately he's been throwing out big smiles and such, he talks like momma...A LOT! I am looking forward to our years to come, to teach him and grow with him. He has been such a blessing in my life and I'm so excited for our years to come. He'll be getting blessed on March 16th if everything goes as planned, the only thing is, I can't get in touch with my bishop. Looks like we'll be showing up for church on Sunday.

4 comments:

ashley said...

I hope everything goes as planned! It's such a great experience :)

And I Call This My Life... said...

When I see this pic, I think, 'I want one. Right now. I know I can't have one, but still. I want I want!!!'

He's so cute. I'm so glad that he's happy and healthy. He's such a beautiful baby. I'm so glad that you're getting him blessed.

Enjoy him while he's young though. They grow way too fast.

Paul said...

It has been my experience that the best place to find a bishop is at church on Sunday. I hope you go and find him and that you are able to set the date for Enzo's blessing.

And I hope you go from now on and that you get involved in the singles program and that you meet a guy that is the perfect match for you.

Anonymous said...

The LORD has already blessed him Lindsey. He has you for a mother.He's blessed you both greatly. Your a lucky woman and a wonderful mother. The proof is in your arm right there.
your pillow buddy