Friday, June 27, 2008

Silly Boy

Why is it that a babies first word has to be "DA DA". Yup, he did it! Enzo has mastered the word and was having a hay day yesterday with it. It was actually the cutest thing ever and I cheered him on just to hear him talk and scream more. It's so fun to sit with him while he's talking, I laugh, which in turn makes him laugh and we just sit and laugh and scream together. Children are amazing. I just hope that my crazy attitude doesn't rub off on him one day and make him one crazy kid, it may already be too late though. As soon as he starts being mobile, I think I'm in trouble.

More good news...I can see the FIRST tooth! YAY... How exciting is that? Watching your child grow is such a huge and exciting blessing. Although once they're grown, you wish they were small once again.

I'm so excited for more and more to come.

2 comments:

ashley said...

The dada will slowly fade, wyatt only says it every once in awhile now. He's all about momma now!

So cute!

Anonymous said...

wait till he says Jakey