Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What's on your daily plate?

Thanks to a friend of mine, I've started a new approach to dieting, if that's what you want to call it. I'd like to say that it's a change of habit, rather than to say it's a diet. Anyway, I recommend all you ladies who would like to lose a few and have a hard time sticking to a plan, to log into the following website and set yourself up a profile. www.dailyplate.com It's the coolest thing since white bread I tell ya, and it's FREE! Now, how often do you hear those words. On this website, you can provide some information about yourself and your weight goal and in return it will let you know what your daily calorie intake should be. From there, you're able to log in everything you for the day and it will keep track of your calorie intake as well as show a cool little pie chart of your fat, protein and carb intake. I love it, I'm addicted. I suggest you make it an addiction of yours as well.