Monday, July 14, 2008

I love you ADAM!

Adam has a way of bringing tears to my eyes, whether he tries to or not. I love you brother! Anyway, on the anniversary of Danny's death Adam tried to call me when I was picking up Enzo from daycare. I get back to the car to see a missed call and then a text message came through. Mind you, Adam doesn't text, he's too cool for that. The text read "Hey, I hope you're having a good day today. I love you sister!" And what did I do, CRIED! He's an amazing man and I'm so grateful to have him for a brother.

That was for you Paul!

1 comments:

Paul said...

Thanks for sharing Lindsey. I love it when simple words or expressions of love have such an impact. I agree that Adam is a good man. We always have a good time when he and Misty come to visit. Hopefully they'll come down for Isaac's baptism next month.

Lindsey, you're good, too. I'm proud to be your brother.