Thursday, July 10, 2008

With each passing day...

I am amazed more and more each day at how fast Enzo is growing. He's finally cutting his bottom teeth, it almost looks as if they are coming in one after another. My once well behaved child that never cried has taught me that life is full of surprises. If I didn't know of him teething, I would have wondered why he was screaming so loud. Poor lil' man, it must be painful. He's so cute when it comes to getting out of the car seat. His handsome lil' face shows all sorts of excitement as he kicks around his feet and waves his arms as if he so anxious to get out. I love the smiles and attention he's been giving me more and more each day. It makes my days of mothering that much more rewarding. Enzo has been such a blessing in my life. We definitely enjoy our moments together.

0 comments: