Friday, August 22, 2008

Our 1st Bee's Game


I've been buggin' a friend of mine for over a year now to take me to a Bee's game, we were finally able to go and I had a blast! Yes, I love the boys!



Let me tell you, we had AWESOME seats, can you tell?



I put Enzo in the seat next to me and it nearly collapsed on him, but I had to capture the cute photo.


He's probably wondering why I won't just let him relax and enjoy his graham cracker. I think he loved to people watch the entire game, the fans loved him as well. You should have seen his lil' legs kicking like crazy when the Bee (mascot) was near. It was too cute.



Exhausting, to say the least. We were there 3 hours past his bedtime.



3 comments:

Paul said...

Did the Bees take over for the Buzz? I've never heard of this team. I'm glad to read that you are raising your child in a way that he will naturally understand that baseball is an important element of the American culture.

Garza Family said...

You better believe that we will be attending many Baseball games next year, whether he likes it or not. =) I'm not sure about the Buzz, but it sounds like maybe they did change their name. I do know they are a Pacific Coast Minor League Team.

Anonymous said...

Trappers, Stingers, Buzz, Bees...all one and the same. Actually, they were originally called the Bees waaaaay back in the day. Larry Miller wanted to get old school and go back to using that name.

Sorry my blog confuses you.