Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Put your hands together and...

CLAP!

That's right! Enzo now claps. I think he learned at the Bee's Baseball Game, but just decided to show me last night. It's the cutest thing, I think he'll be screaming YAY next. I have a smart lil' Prince on my hands. As always, I'm looking forward to each and every new day watching him grow. Aside the stubbornness that stems from both his father and I, he is a joy to be around. It's amazing how one small person can make such a difference in your life. If I have a bad day at work, I just go pick my baby up from daycare and everything else seems to fade away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are going to play patty cake .
How fun, go Enzo. Yahhh!
Love, Grandma B.

Paul said...

When we would bring my kids to church they would watch the choirister for weeks and weeks. Eventually all of them took turns leading the music. It used to make our choirister so happy.