Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Enzo!

Don't mistake this for Christmas Morning!

Because of the flu, Enzo's party that was for today had to be re-scheduled until next weekend. Jakey insisted that Enzo open his presents TODAY! And of course Grandma has a hard time holding off on her surprises as well. So all in all Enzo was able to celebrate a little bit of his birthday today and he'll have another big celebration next week. This is for you Jakey! Thanks for all the cool gifts, he loves them.

Enzo's 1st set of Hot Wheels

First Train Set, YEAH!

He was having a blast ripping the presents open, at times he was trying with all his might, too cute!

Enzo's First car, Jakey you did well! 3 Firsts!

Next time you buy a present, be sure I don't have to hire a mechanic to put it together! Luckily I rock and had it together in about 20 minutes. I was tempted to leave is unassembled.

My First Chair from Grandma, thanks love ya!

Enzo loves his car. The coolest part is the radio and blinkers, love it!

Check out that stud!

I think we'll be going on quite a few walks with this thing. It might actually be fun to walk to the mailbox now, for both of us.

Thank you Jakey and Grandma for the wonderful gifts.

I can't believe a year has already passed by since I had Enzo. I'll never forget a year ago today when I went in to the hospital to be induced. I was more scared than anything, not to feel the labor pain, but I had a strong fear (the entire pregnancy) of losing another child because of losing Danny. To top it off, I suffered a few complications during labor where his heart rate was dropping, mine was exceeding his by far, I had to be put on oxygen, etc. It turned out the cord was wrapped around his neck, it seems to happen a lot. I am so very grateful to have a Healthy and Happy Baby Boy that bring joy to my life and a smile to my heart. Mothering can have it's trials, but the blessings are truly greater than one can imagine. To many more years to come Enzo, mama loves you.









3 comments:

Jennifer Anne said...

Can't believe you are ONE already....oh how time flies!

Happy 1st birthday "baby" z! We love you!

Anonymous said...

I wish Jakey was his Dad.

Keith

Anonymous said...

Hey whats up with that comment about me doing good three times and then "thats a first" Your sooo mean to me an Keith if she wasn't so mean an such a weird thoughtI wish I was his Dad too but I can love as if he were an I will. Oh yeah I'm learning how to do my own books now!!!!!!!!!! I can enter invoices now!!!