Tuesday, March 10, 2009

First Boo Boo...

It's part of being a kid right? Enzo got his first boo boo and it was sad. All it takes is one little fall, lose of balance, etc. and this is what happens. Fortunately the rod iron stair rail cleared his ear and only affected the upper portion. I thought I was going to have to run in for stitches, but the bleeding stopped and we were ok. I have a better picture I'll have to post when it's downloaded, until then, you get the point...ouchieeeeeeeI've had some back pain since Saturday, but am hoping it goes away soon. It's real frustrating when I can barely pick up my child, let alone feel pain every time I get up, walk, stand, etc.

Things are going great these days, we couldn't be happier. Like a lot of people out there, we are struggling with the money situation, but life always works out and I'm not going to let myself get worked up over it at this time.



2 comments:

ashley said...

ouch! i'm so glad we're only had minor bumps and bruises. i'm glad you didn't have to take him in to get stitches.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were writing about my Boo Boo