Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just a note...



I've been so amazed at Enzo lately, he seems to be scooting along in the intelligence department and it makes me a proud mama. He's been trying, and doing a great job at it, to repeat what I say. I wanted update you on his new words...

Cheese
Teeth
Cracker
Dog
Truck
Duck
Apple
Up

Yes, he says all of these words, on and Banana of course. When I read to him, he repeats the things I say.

I found it awkward that when his father came over the other day, he looked at him, gave him a half smile and then put his head down with a pouty face. It's not often that Enzo ever does those things to ANY ONE, so it always makes me wonder what his thoughts are. There is a slight possibility that his father may be going back to Uruguay, while it will be interesting to explain things to Enzo as he gets older, I think it's the best thing for his father and I know without a doubt that Enzo will be ok. We'll see what happens in time. I will miss the child support, it's rough without, but we always seem to manage in some sort of a way. If only daycare and medical weren't so expensive, we'd be doing great.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He maybe thinks, not another ride in the car.He travels quite a bit.He is such a sweetheart of a kid.

Anonymous said...

Like I said to you before... you will find a man that loves him as his own and he will be a father to Enzo and provide for the both of you. Sometimes people come into our lives for just a minuet but in that minuet they eave a lifetime of memories and beautiful thoughts and in your case a beautiful child. Glad to see things are going good for the both of you. Miss you B... not really hee hee. You will be fine and Enzo will be great cause he has a good mother. Take care

A Day in the Life... said...

Or maybe his dad is a piece of work and Enzo feels it...

Anonymous said...

Bring some cheese on our trip