Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Good Times



Yay for Enzo. I guess I should be enjoying the sweet baby that doesn't do much, but I'm excited to say that Enzo is beginning to make a few changes. He seems so laid back and content with things around him, that I was afraid he would never roll, crawl, walk, etc. I'm thinking he may just skip the rolling and crawling and go straight to walking though. That should be good times. Anyway, he sat up for the first time alone yesterday. He was there long enough for me to snap a shot. Enzo has also discovered his feet and ate his toes for the first time as well. It's so exciting as your lil' one makes changes. I'm trying to train him to sit up because we are going for pictures 2 weeks from Saturday, wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Enzo.

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

lin, he is getting so big! He is definately going to be a heart breaker. He's so cute! Can't wait to see you again and have cousins play!