Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rollin' over, NOT!

Since my prior post with Enzo rolling over, I just thought I'd let you know, he hasn't rolled over since. I guess he's content with laying on his back and when it's time, he'll roll over. He's not too fond of tummy time either. I think he just needs to learn to sit up fast so he can look at the world around him more. Who knows, I'm sure he'll be a later crawler as well, or never crawl, just walk. On the other hand, he's such a joy to have around no matter what he's doing. He always seems to be happy, even when he's sick. I took him to the doctor the other day because he has a horrible cough, and what did he do, laugh at the doctor. I can try for hours to get him to laugh and the doctor walks in and starts talking, and he laughs. My oh my, what a character I tell ya. I'm so very grateful to have him in my life.

1 comments:

Jennifer Anne said...

He's growing up too fast!! I just love that pic of him...