Friday, May 23, 2008

Peas any one...

Enzo decides a few days ago that he no longer likes peas. Now, why is it that babies suddenly change their mind and decide they don't like something any more? Here I thought we were doing good, eating all the right veggies and then he starts gagging on them. I tasted them, and they really don't taste bad at all, so what's the deal buddy. I will have to keep my fingers crossed that he still likes his green beans. I'll leave you with a sweet picture of my sleeping baby boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, so cute.As for the peas, don't know why he changed his mind?
I did not like peas for years. In my 50's I like them. Just do.Don't know why?

Unknown said...

If he wont eat something he probably needs to be spanked until he will. Show him you are the boss.
Either that or just stop buying peas