Friday, October 10, 2008

I love trips to Idaho!

I absolutely love spending time with the Romer Family in Idaho. We always have a great time while there and I am entertained to the fullest. I adore the children and it makes me so happy to see their smiley faces as I walk through the door.

Mark was so excited to make "Round Table Pizza". I guess he went online or something and found tricks and recipes as to how to make the dough, which took 3 days. This picture below is him checking on his pizza. Let me tell you, that first bite screamed "ROUND TABLE" to me and Heidi told him many times how much she loved it. I think he was pretty proud and has since made the pizza again.
Heidi, before you get mad about this picture, know that I love and adore you! This would be after the great pizza and relaxing before bed. Mark is good with entertaining on the guitar, so after the kids went down, we watched a movie and then enjoyed the music played by Mark. I had a great time and always love to listen to him strum and sing. Thanks guys for a great night.




It was so much fun to finally be able to get the cousins together. I loved to watch Enzo and Brooks look at each other like "hey, I know you". They are both so adorable and fun to be around. Brooks is a lot more mobile than Enzo, although he is a few months younger. I think Enzo will skip all the la dee da crawling and go straight to walking. He shows "pride" all over his face when you let him stand. It was a nice idea to be able to hand down clothes to Brooks, but it's not working out so well, the lil' man is growing like a weed, a fertilized weed to say the least. One day he might be handing down clothes to Enzo, we'll see.







1 comments:

Paul said...

When I heard about Mark making Round Table Pizza, I called him up and asked for the recipe. He emailed it to me within an hour but he called it Romer's Pizza.

I emailed him back asking what was the difference and he replied with a one-word answer.

Marketing.