Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's on...

I spent the weekend in Idaho and Heidi and I decided we're going to compete against each other and see who can lose 10 lbs. first. Let me tell you, I am excited and I hope she is as much as I. I'm ready to give this my all.

I started yesterday by returning to the dailyplate. The website is awesome and tracks what you eat as well as your exercise. I recommend it to any one that is on the verge of eating better or watching what they eat. You are able to create your goal within this site and it gives you the amount of calories recommended daily. I really enjoy it! I know I've blogged about it before, I hope to continue on it for a longer stretch this time around. I started this morning off right with a trip to the gym before work. Besides the fact that I have to shower with see through doors and no closed room to change, it was a great work out. I feel so good and ready to make this a habit. I am lucky to be able to go along with a girl from work who is dedicated and will push me.
Go ME! I really hope that, not only for a competition, I can also just make this a habit of mine because of health reasons and just feeling better about myself.

3 comments:

Paul said...

You've come a long way from last Thursday when you were eating pop tarts and Diet Coke.

ashley said...

Ooo which one of you will win? Good luck girls!

Unknown said...

You ladies have see through doors? What's up with that? Fortunately, you can't see through the doors in the guy's side.

Good luck! I just joined Gold's a week ago.