Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Play Time



Thanks to a good friend and her kind gift card, I was able to purchase this expensive lovely piece of plastic for Enzo. Although he's still a bit too small for it, he enjoys it. When I put Enzo in the seat, he has to sit forward because he can't completely sit up on his own yet. It's so cute, he loves the musical portion of it and the bright colors all around, he's pretty much in awe for a few minutes and then he's done. Soon enough he'll be more mobile on his own and he'll enjoy more time with the toys and music. I think it will be nice when that happens, I'll probably get more accomplished without feeling guilty about it or worrying that his poor head will become flat from laying around so much. Yes, I'm a spastic mom, I do worry about those things, especially since he's already got the bald spot. I also wanted to share these photos because I can never catch a picture with a smile on his face. Finally, it took his daddy to talk to him while I took the picture. I'm sure as time goes on, I'll be able to capture more, but he's more or less interested in the huge camera in front of his face rather than showing his pearly gums.

2 comments:

Jennifer Anne said...

Looks fun! I wish I would play in one of those things. Ha ha!

Paul said...

Thanks for sharing.

Sometimes after a difficult day I feel like I need one of those contraptions.