Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Danny Boy

The time is coming, Danny would be 13 years old April 7th. With all the years that have past, it still amazes me that I would have a son in Middle School right now. I often wonder how much different life would be for me at this point. Danny in my Angel, he always had such a sweet spirit about him. I plan on going to his grave this year and taking Enzo with me, although Enzo is only 4 mo. I do believe they are closer to the veil than we are and that it will be a Spiritual experience for the both of us, a special day indeed. I just spent a few minutes creating the following slideshow in memory of Danny. I would also like for any one that wants, to go watch the video on my brothers blog in memory of my son at www.texasromer.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Paul said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hadn't seen many of them.

ashley said...

It would have been great to meet that handsome little boy of yours. But our Heavenly Father had bigger plans for him. I bet he is watching down over you and his new little brother smiling.