Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I often wonder why?


BREAKING NEWS: Crime scene taped off in Amber Alert search
April 1st, 2008 @ 9:31pm

Within the last hour, police have taped off the apartment complex where Hser Ner Moo was living with her family. There is also a medical examiner on the scene.
Police have given no official word, but the crime scene tape is clear evidence of a major development.
The police tape is blocking the entryway into the apartment complex.
We've also been told that volunteers have been asked to stop looking. That request came around 7:00.
A witness did tell us that three or four people have been detained by police and that the police were seen stepping over something in an apartment.
We don't know at this point if a body has been found.
We expect a press conference shortly.
I've been following this story since the breaking news yesterday evening. Tonight I was able to watch her father speak with a translator, as he poured his heart out and begged for her return. It saddens me greatly to now, only a few hours later, see the Breaking News of her death. It saddens me to know that there are so many people in this world, who are so sick, that they do such horrible things to others. I often wonder why? What happens to someone in their childhood or later in life that creates such abnormal behavior. I know that drugs are a factor in many cases and it amazes me how much can take over us. It's sick and sad, all the things that go on in this world, it happens every where. What can we do to protect ourselves? In my eyes, nothing really, just be cautious of yourself and your children, but anything can happen. We have to always live in Faith because I don't believe it's healthy to live in Fear, but at times it can be hard not to with all that happens around us. Just Friday, I passed the complex in which she lived in. I had to run by a fabric store located across the street and remember clearly the name of the complex because it was "South Park" I thought of the t.v. show and kind of laughed, but at the same time, noticed lower income families near, not that that means they are bad people, but sometimes those areas get an "image" about them. As I drove down the road "500 East" I looked around at my surroundings and was saddened by the way that some live, often times it's because of their own decisions in life, other times they have no choice. Once again, this saddens me greatly. Her mother just had a baby 3 weeks ago and is now facing a tragidy. I lost my son, I know how it is to lose your child, but to imagine that my child was beaten to death, would tear me up inside. We never want our child to be inflicted with pain, it's inevitable that they will, but not this kind of pain. Although I lost my son, I'm grateful that it was instant and that he was asleep at the time of his accident. I'm just broken, in shock and ask of any one of that reads this can Pray for the family.

1 comments:

Jennifer Anne said...

It's hard to believe that someone could be so cruel to do something like that to a little girl....and even more hard to believe is that is has happened so much lately here. It makes me never want to go out alone...