Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just a quick note...

Enzo started his new daycare yesterday. It's nice to know that he is well taken care of and seems to be in good hands. When I show up, all the other kids are so excited to see him so it looks like he'll be loved by many and given the chance to learn from them as well. When I showed up this morning, Luisa was making the kids waffles and sausage and there was some cute music playing for all the kids. She has taken the time to transform a portion of her home into a wonderful daycare setting full of lots of toys and fun for the kids. I'm really confident that this is going to be a great place for my lil' man.

2 comments:

Paul said...

You have had to make decisions Brandy and I have never had to worry about. Hopefully your good choices will continue to add up and you will be guided in the choices you make.

Unknown said...

This is awesome to hear! I had no idea that you found a new Day Care (then again, it would help if I actually made my rounds and read stuff).

This new one sounds nice and I hope it continues to be that way!