Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What's been going on?

I haven't written in awhile, so I thought I'd just jot down a few things that have been going on in the life of Lindsey and Enzo.

As you can see below, Enzo now rolls from stomach to back, but not yet the opposite way, soon soon.

The past few days I've gone to get him in the morning and he has the blanket over his head.

This kind of freaks me out and I don't understand his obsession with it, but I guess I'll just be checking in on the babe more often.

Enzo eats baby food twice a day now, we haven't found a food yet he doesn't like, but I recommend steering clear of the prunes.

We're excited to visit some family in friends in CA next week, yes, he told me he was excited, too...we have our own little language going on.

Enzo LOVES people. He gets excited, almost like a panting dog because he wants to be a part of what's going on so bad.

We went for our first outdoor stroller walk last night, it was a beautiful night and we were also able to sit/lay on the grass for a bit.

Enzo loves to play, if I'm holding him he'll stare at his toys as if he just wants out of my arms to dig into the fun. I think he's going to be real independent.

That's about it for now, I'm sure we'll have plenty to blog about next week.

Hope all is well with every one.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you were a baby you would roll up in your blankets. Thats why I opted for a warm sleeper and a light thermal recieving blanket to put over you.
Love Mom.