Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Danny!

Happy 13th Birthday Angel Baby! Can you believe it, a teenager in the hands of Lindsey? Wow...it amazes me when I think of it. How would it be? How different would my life be? I know that Danny is safe and in God's hands right now, he is blowing out his 13 candles in Heaven. May we all keep him in our thoughts today and always. Danny is an amazing and handsome little young man. He always had such a sweet spirit about him. Today, Enzo and I will be going to his grave to pay it a visit. I'm excited, for it is Enzo's first time. What an amazing experience this will be. I have Enzo at work with me today and he's looking up from his seat and making sweet noises with the biggest grin on his face. May he grace me with his sweet laugh today! I love you Danny! Mommy is thinking of you today and always. Until we meet again...

1 comments:

Paul said...

Is that birthday hat levitating off his head?

I didn't know that he birthday had come and gone. Thanks for writing about it.