Sunday, April 6, 2008

It's Official...

Enzo Likes Peas!

Aside from rice cereal, he's only had bananas and now peas. I wanted to give him veggies as quick as possible so that he could grow to love them. It worked! I had a feeling Enzo would love anything that I offered him, and so far so good. We'll see how it goes later on, but as for now, he likes his peas and almost finished an entire container of them. I believe he's going through a huge growth spurt and that since he's out of the daycare, he's been more happy and eating a ton more as well. He's been eating 7-8 oz every 3 hours and at dinner time he eats his baby food and a bottle after. I've noticed a huge change in him just over the past week and it's been fun to see him develop and grow lately. He's learning to grab things a lot more and even bring them up to his mouth. It's cute because he knows what his binkie is and when he sees it, he inches his face toward it with his mouth open. I have attached a picture of him and his peas, as well as one of him playing with his Pooh Bear, which is his favorite toy right now.

1 comments:

Paul said...

I think you are wise to make sure you get vegies are a top priority. We made our kids eat only vegies for a while before we introduced them to fruits.

I guess you could say that they tasted the bitter before the sweet.