Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Am I the only one with this problem?

Ok, so I felt like the biggest dork at work today. When I cross my legs or sit on my leg while at my desk, I often get up and I guess a portion of my leg falls asleep. In return, my leg gets a mind of it's own when walking or completely gives out...so today, for the first time, it completely gave out and I fell at work. Luckily the guy next to me is hard of hearing and never heard me fall and every one else was in a meeting. So, that's now 2x times that I've fallen in the past few weeks. I'm doing real well over here, I promise.

1 comments:

Paul said...

You are not alone. My leg sometimes falls asleep on me, too. I recommend allowing it to wake up before trying to walk anywhere. It has worked for me. I have never fallen after my leg was awake. Good luck to you.