Friday, April 4, 2008

100 Things about me...Inspired by Jenn!

1. I am the 6th child of 7
2. I have 5 brothers and 1 sister, 2 step brothers and 1 step sister
3. I love MAC eye shadows
4. I make cute babies, just look at my 2 sons!
5. I currently work as a Project Coordinator
6. I love to mother my son and often wonder how it would be to still mother Danny at the age of 13
7. I love a clean and clutter free home, but you can often find clutter in my bedroom because it's out of sight out of mind...
8. I love to color my hair, change is a must
9. I think pedicures should be a part of every woman's budget...sadly it's not a part of mine...ha ha ha!
10. I love to be pampered with massages, pedicures, manicures and waxing
11. Lip Gloss is always in my purse
12. I love love love to cook and hope to cook for my lovely family one day
13. I think Sushi is one of the best foods EVER!
14. I love to listen to Glenn Beck and recently started to listen to him while at work
15. I love spending time with my family
16. I work 2 jobs
17. I love to Spring Clean with the blinds and windows open, while the candle is lit... It smells so good and the results are so rewarding to me
18. I love to fly and get there quick, but road trips are so much fun!
19. I took my mom to Hawaii
20. I have 13 nieces and 7 nephews...wow!
21. I rarely ever make my bed
22. I picked out the fabric to upholster stools for a new Morgan Jewelers store in Portland OR and feel pretty special about it
23. I played the Project Manager on a few of our Chick Fil A projects, which by the way, had to fire a superintendent that came on to my job drunk...nice!
24. I'm spur of the moment at times
25. I love cars and pretty much know them well
26. I have a gym membership that hasn't been used in a long time
27. I love to go tanning
28. The beach is my best friend
29. I've lived in 2 different states and 9 different cities
30. I graduated H.S. school early because my goal was to finish by Danny's 2nd bday
31. I was the first one to walk and receive my diploma out of the entire Livermore High Class of 1997
32. I loved to play with Tonka trucks and Micro Machines as a child
33. I've never been stung by a bee
34. I love exercise, but don't do it as often as I should
35. I love to shop
36. I have a new obsession with Forever 21 and Wet Seal...where have I been?
37. I think big earrings make my look complete
38. I love sassy stilleto boots, cute sandals in the summer and just cute shoes in general
39. I get a smile from my son every morning when I say "good morning" to him
40. I'm a single mom for the 2nd time around, but often wonder how I would handle the family life because I'm not used to the help
41. I love to get my nails done, but regret doing it after they come off
42. I love hot sauce, the hotter the better
43. Making a big breakfast on the weekends, puts a smile on my face
44. I love being creative when it comes to cooking
45. I love to go to festivals and rodeos
46. I get excited for girls nights out to dinner
47. You'll find me in flip flops most the summer
48. I love to walk the piers and surrounding areas of SF
49. I went to 5th Grade Science Camp and fell in love with Clemente from Oakland, ha ha ha!
50. I often bring my camera, but forget to take pictures
51. I am in love with 3 Musketeers Mint
52. I try to maintain a positive attitude at all times
53. I don't think I've ever balanced my check book
54. I love taking bubble baths to relax, especially in the Winter Time
55. I rarely watch t.v., but love the news
56. I love music and only wish I could sing
57. I lost more weight than I gained during both pregnancies
58. I bathe Enzo every night and am afraid not to because it's what he's used to, part of our routine
59. I love to build a fire in the winter
60. I think making Smores is a must when you are camping
61. I have the outlook that life is beautiful
62. I can't stand when some one talks with their mouth full of food
63. Sometimes I have a hard time understanding why people argue, my feelings are things can be resolved through communication
64. I love sunflower seeds at a baseball game
65. I love to go to the SF Giants games
66. I don't like yellow gold (hear that boys!)
67. I love to read a good book, but have a hard time sitting down and doing it
68. I can't stay in the house for more than a day, I get too bored
69. I have a hard time following a movie unless it's real good, usually I'm off in another world thinking about something
70. But then again, I love a good chic flic
71. I've watched a few Seasons of the OC and become addicted to the drama that it is
72. Since the birth of Enzo, I've become quite the emotional woman
73. I'm excited for my future and what it entails
74. When I'm cold, my nose gets super cold!
75. I agree with a lot of what Dr. Laura says
76. I had a Smurf big wheel when I was little
77. I played ATARI all the time at a youngster
78. I use to play Mortal Kombat at 7-11
79. I once ate 3 oranges in order for my mom to buy me a cupcake, I was stubborn and my mom was just challenging me and trying to curb my sugar craving...I got it!
80. I've had my gallbladder, tonsils and wisdom teeth removed
81. I only had 3 wisdom teeth
82. I have a hard time when people can't understand common sense
83. I love to receive flowers
84. In daily commutes, I like to take different routes for adventure
85. I take blood pressure medication, blek!
86. I rarely put my cart back when I go shopping
87. I have a hard time understanding how people spend so much on Build a Bear stuffed animals
88. I believe everything is better with cheddar
89. I wear glasses and contacts, but not at the same time, hee hee hee
90. I don't mind folding the laundry, but I dislike putting it away
91. I dislike unloading the dishes
92. I just made a promise to a co-worker that I'll make my bed everyday for a week
93. I love to go snow tubing
94. 4 wheeling on the beach is the best
95. I love to read books to Enzo
96. I once traveled out of town for my brothers wedding and got pulled over 3 times on the trip, only got a ticket one of the three times
97. I won SF Giants tickets in elementary school and took my brother Paul to the game
98. I'm easy to get along with
99. I sometimes say more than I should
100. I'm tired

2 comments:

TonyaKuykendall said...

Did you make your bed this morning?

Paul said...

I believe 97 should say that you won Giants tickets and I took you to the game. How could an elementary school child take a teenager to a game?

Just kidding. It was interesting to read all those things. I would do something similar on my blog, but I'm too lazy.