Monday, January 14, 2008

Food Storage

I came home on Friday evening to this box on my front door step. I have to say that I was actually expecting a pair of shoes in the mail and not this. I have no idea where it came from, it's made out to me and from Salt Lake Distribution Center. I have some thoughts as to who may have done it, but have yet to ask. So, if it was you, come forward now. I do want to say that I am thankful for the time and thought that was taken it getting this to me. It makes me think! I was having a conversation with my brother Mark via email today about the things going on in the World and how we often wonder if we'll live to see the difficult times for all. I've sat at home a lot in the past 6 weeks watching t.v. and have to say that the news and what's going on in the world is amazing to me. It's anything from extreme weather conditions to carbon monoxide poisonings and more. As well as food storage, the kit included a bottle for saving money. I'm not good at it and often wonder how I can do it on the income I have, but then again, I do see ways that I can cut things out and make it work. Time to get on it and quit talking about it. Thank you again to whomever got this for me, I really appreciate it.

4 comments:

Paul said...

My guess is that Dad and Patricia arranged to have it sent, but then it probably is not good to speculate. Whoever did it obviously wants to remain anonymous, so I wouldn't even try to guess if I were you. Just enjoy the gift and feel the love.

I wonder if I gave it to you? Each Christmas I get thanked for things I have no clue about because my wife is great. Even though I'm curious if I gave that to you, I am not going to ask my wife, in case -- if she even did it -- she wants to remain anonymous.

A Day in the Life... said...

Yes, your wife is great! I agree!

Jennifer Anne said...

it wasn't me...lol...i don't even have that stuff for myself!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lin! Just to let you know how much he cares for you: Your Dad ordered the starter food storage package for you. Love you, P