Friday, January 18, 2008

These Boots Are Made For Walkin'


Ok, so I looked every where for a pair of boots like these and come to find out, every one had already bought them all up. If you don't know already, the Original Uggs are the popular boot that looks like this and they are a pretty penny to buy. I went on to the Ugg-Australian website and they were even back ordered there until 3/17/08. Wow... anyway, I was pretty fortunate to be able to find this pair (not Ugg's), that had to be ordered at Famous Footwear. Today is the first day I was able to wear them and let me tell you, on a Snowy Cold Wintery Day...these are the WARMEST most comfortable shoes EVER! No more sopping wet jeans from them draggin' in the snow. Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

Jennifer Anne said...

You beezie...i'll find some ugg's one day...maybe in march! lol

ashley said...

so very cute!