Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Typical Work Day


I have been blessed with the opportunity to return back to work, part time, at my leisure and bring Enzo with me. I should really be here more often being that money is needed, but I've also taken advantage of the time off. He's been throwing a fit today, but luckily it's been just the Project Manager and I for the past hour or so. He is the one who wants me here most, so I'm sure the cries don't bother him much. After about an hour of fighting sleep, he's finally OUT! This is when babes look the sweetest!

5 comments:

Jennifer Anne said...

he's precious! i just love him!

And I Call This My Life... said...

Haha. He looks so adorable. His little bink in his mouth lol.

Unknown said...

He is cute as heck Lin.

ashley said...

i love these days! wyatt is out right now.. so cute to watch while you work.

Anonymous said...

I just want to kiss him:)-Sista