Monday, January 21, 2008

Snowed In

I'm pretty amazed at how much it has snowed here today. This is my 3rd winter and I can say the most snow I've seen yet. I walked outside and figured I'd move my car before the snow froze on it and I had to scrape it off. To my surprise it was deeper than I though. Even with my new boots on, the snow was coming over them. I didn't have to worry about walking off the curb because there was so much snow, the curb pretty much didn't exist. I had to go back inside after "finding" my car so I could get the broom, I figured it would be easier if I used that. It worked...and my car moved out of the spot without a problem and I moved it to the covered parking.

2 comments:

Jennifer Anne said...

At least your car didn't get stuck! Stupid snow...

ashley said...

Stupid snow... i had to shovel today! like 8 inches! where is a man when you need one? huh? lol it sure was pretty though!