Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Discovery...



Enzo likes to vacuum! Being a mother, especially a single one, you do what you have to do in order to get things done. I recently began carrying Enzo around during the evening time while I do things around the house. It's actually fun to walk around and talk to him as I get what I need done. He enjoys looking around and hearing my voice as we do chores. Maybe this will teach him to do chores when he's older, ha ha ha! One can only hope, right? I managed cleaning my entire house today, it took the entire day, but it's done. I was a bit hesitant on starting the vacuum, but found out that he likes it. YAY...no excuses for a dirty house.

The downside to multi tasking with a baby is what happened in this picture. Ok, so I was vacuuming and I sucked up a plastic strap that was attached to my laptop battery charger...OOPS! Good thing the vacuum and the charger are ok!









And this to the right is what happens when Grandma takes pictures. If any one knows her, they know this. I have to admit that she's been a great help today, although she's only been here for a few hours. It's amazing how much you can get done when some one is there to lend a helping hand in any way that they can. I love that woman!

Enough blogging for now, time to go eat some Brownies with mint chocolate chip ice cream and Hot fudge! I know I know, not the best, but everything is good in moderation.

3 comments:

Jennifer Anne said...

Look at you go! lol! Your super mom!

And I Call This My Life... said...

You look great, linds and little Enzo looks so happy :)

Paul said...

That is so cool. It's crazy the things you discover when your kids are just babes.

Brandy and I found out early on that our children like to go to church.

Keith found out early on that Tori likes action movies when he took her to see The Mummy.

On a more serious note, it's good to hear that mom visits, and I do remember her photography skills.

We look forward to seeing you soon.