Thursday, January 24, 2008

Snowman


We've had so much snow this year! It seems as if every weekend is filled with some sort of a snow storm. While it's been so much fun to watch the beautiful snow fall and enjoy the "looks" of it, it has been a real big pain. First off, just having a baby and being stuck in the house is bad enough, then the snow storms come and you can't go anywhere and no one will come see you. I do have to be grateful for my friend Jenn and her husband Shaun that live close, they seem to come and visit at least once a week...thank you guys! It's been colder than cold though and poor Enzo has to go out in this, but he'll survive, I have a great cover for his car seat. Poor guy is always so covered, he probably has no idea what the outdoors look like. Anyway, It's cold! I have to say I'm thankful for Heat, my boots, Enzo's car seat cover, SOCKS, a roof over my head, a car with a working heater, jackets, pants and this beautiful life I've been given. Ok, now that my rambling is over, the whole point of me posting a blog today is to share the snowman that I found in the Wal Mart parking lot. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this. Pretty Clever!

1 comments:

Paul said...

Your blog needs to be updated. I'm getting bored by the snowman.

Do you still go to my blog? I thought you would reply to the birthday message I left you.